Sign Up For Our E-Blast ( x )


This program offers discounts & special offers from our advertisers.


*  Your email address:
*  Enter the security code shown:
Select Category...
  • Select Category...
  • Acupuncture Products
  • Adjusting Equipment
  • Adjusting Techniques
  • Anatomical Products
  • Apparel - Clothing
  • Apparel - Patient Gowns
  • Appointment Reminder Service
  • Art Posters
  • Assessment Equipment
  • Athletic Equipment
  • Back Supports
  • Backpacks
  • Balls
  • Belts
  • Billing Services
  • Biofeedback Equipment
  • Books
  • Cardiovascular Equipment
  • Carpal Tunnel
  • Catalog Distributors
  • Cervical Collars
  • Cold/Hot Packs
  • Computer Software
  • Continuing Education
  • Cushions
  • Decompression
  • Diagnostic Equipment
  • Disinfectants
  • Dynamometers
  • E-commerce
  • Education
  • Educational Charts
  • Electromagnetic Stress
  • Electrotherapy
  • Email Marketing
  • Equipment Leasing
  • Exercise Equipment
  • Financial Services
  • Foot Orthotics
  • Gauges
  • Heel Lifts
  • Home Exercise
  • Hydrotherapy
  • Laser Products
  • Lasers
  • Lease Consultants
  • Lotions/Creams & Gels
  • Magnet Products
  • Malpractice Insurance
  • Management Consultants
  • Massage Products
  • Mattress
  • Mobile Marketing
  • Moblile Clinics
  • Neck & Back Products
  • Newsletter Service
  • Nutrition
  • Occupational/Industrial Health
  • Office Design
  • Pain Management
  • Patient Education
  • Peripheral Neuropathy
  • Pillows
  • Practice Building
  • Rehab Products
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Seminars
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Sports Medicine
  • Staffing
  • Straps
  • Stretching Aids
  • Supplies
  • Supports
  • Table Upholstery
  • Tables
  • Testing
  • Topicals
  • Traction Devices
  • Trade Shows
  • Ultrasound Gels & Lotions
  • Uniforms
  • Videos
  • Wall Pulley Systems
  • Water Purification Systems
  • Website Providers
  • X-Ray
Buyer's Guide > Testing > DirectLabs

Company Info

DirectLabs
4040 Florida St Ste 101
Mandeville, LA 70448


Phone: (800) 908-0000
Website: DirectLabs.com
Email: contact@directlabs.net

Product Categories

Testing

Product Showcase



A New Way Of Looking At Your Next Adjustment

A new era of chiropractic experience has begun. By measuring serum protein thiol activity, the focus changes from symptom to health. Thiol is a blood protein that reflects changes in an individualís health. This includes PARP activity, an enzyme that softens up the double helix for DNA Repair. Ecogenetics, an area of genetics dealing with the effects of the environment on oneís DNA, recognizes that individuals vary in their ability to respond to the environment (including intrinsic DNA chemistry).

DNA damage occurs every day of a personís life. Oneís ability to repair this separates health and disease. Over 30 years ago, geneticist Ronald Pero first observed that chiorpractors were improving this type of genetic health in patients, including their sensitivity to the environment.

This test measures DNA repair capacity and immune system competence. This means that you can impact cell renewal (apoptosis), cellular aging and telomere maintenance. All of this translates into a simple interpretation of a good health category (5% chance of having active disease) or a poor one with a 95% chance of disease. In effect, the thiol test highlights the connection between your adjustment and its far-reaching impact on your patients.

Simply, confidentially and inexpensively, DirectLabs offers a wide variety of direct access laboratory testing and results. The company prides itself on constantly evolving to meet the most current and pressing needs in their field of expertise.